Our trip, our home
The Dorfmeister family
The Dorfmeister family has lived in this house since 1605. It was not until 1880 that it became a concession inn. Since then, the company has been run by the seventh generation, who take care of our guests. The founder of the inn was Anton Dorfmeister, born on April 30, 1847. Until the current owner, Bernhard Dorfmeister, all owners had the same first name, namely Anton. The first 3 guest rooms were built like the winter garden in the 1980s. In the following decade another 9 rooms were added and our hall was renovated. At the beginning of the 2000s we were able to rent 18 rooms to our guests and renovate our dining room. A few years ago, the first rooms were completely renovated and adapted to the current standard. We are particularly proud of our new building from 2014 in the rear area of the hotel, which can accommodate even more travelers.